Friday, October 10, 2008

6:30 A.M.!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow morning I'm getting up at 6 a.m. Excited, you say? It's a Saturday! Right. Saturday is time to garage sale! Caroline is joining me tomorrow so it will be magical in every way. We'll leave at 6:30 a.m. on our adventure.

I want nothing. I need nothing (squared). But, you just never know what's out there or what interesting person you'll get to know or a neighbor you've never met. Excitement is building!

Who knows? I might find that twin maple bed that a friend is looking for


or an unusual little turtle trinket.

OR, MAYBE SOME REALLY COOL SHOES! :)


Like I said, don't want or need anything, but the adventure looms. Hope I can sleep tonight. Tee hee!

Eager beaver,
Lila

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Can I come???? :)

Susan said...

That would be fun!

Tracy said...

I wish I lived closer, I would sure go with ya!