Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's About Time

I've most likely mentioned the wonderful store ("It's About Time") on South 14th and Albany Street before on my blog. When I was running our bed and breakfast, Journey's Inn, I had purchased many of the furnishings from this wonderful store. In fact, when the creative juices are dry, I head over there. It's food for the soul. Not only are the furnishings wonderful, but so are the owners. Delightful ladies!

I'm thrilled that they are going to carry some of my art. I'll be taking over some plaques mid week and am working on some mugs and totes to deliver soon, too. Gifts just in time for Christmas!

Today, my gratitude cup is overflowing. I'm thankful for a husband and best friend who supports me in this wild and wacky journey. I'm thankful for children that are beautiful inside and out. I'm thankful for the breeze that gently blows. I'm thankful for those plump pigeons outside my studio window as I write this. I'm thankful for the beautiful sun that shines. I'm thankful for the filling time of worship and praise this morning with our church family. I'm thankful for friends who support, lead and counsel along the way. I'm thankful for my God who is ever showing me more of himself through his beauty, his people and his word.

How many ways can I say, "thankful"?
Lila

No comments: